Important questions to ask your wedding venue!
Congratulations! You’re engaged and planning the wedding of your dreams. Your venue is quite possibly one of, if not the most significant factor in wedding planning. Whether your venue is already set in stone or you are shopping around for the perfect location. Here is a supportive and necessary list of questions that you might want answered by your venue of choice for the big day.
1. What is the seated and standing capacity? Capacity varies on the use of the venue and the number of tables, serving areas and other factors such as fire safety bylaws.
2. What is the fee for renting the space? What does the fee include and exclude? (catering, tables, linens, chairs, etc.).
3. How many hours does the rental rate include? What does an additional hour cost?
4. How many parking spots are available to guests? What if number of guests exceeds number of available parking spots?
5. Is set up and tear down provided?
6. Can we use any vendor or is there a list of preferred vendors?
7. At what time/day can I begin setting up for wedding day?
8. Are there any noise restrictions?
9. Is there a bridal/grooms suite?
10. How much is the deposit? When is the balance due?
11. What is your cancellation policy?