Things to do before leaving on your honeymoon
Leaving the country on your honeymoon? Definitely an exhilarating time! BUT before you take off, here are some things to keep in mind.
1. Make sure your passports are up to date! Very Important! You will be surprised how that minor detail can slip your mind and can totally ruin your travel plans! Keep in mind that traveling to some countries requires your passport to be valid for at least 6 months.
2. Notify your bank: Make sure you notify your bank in advance of your travel plans. Let them know where you will be traveling and for how long, so you will have access to your money $$$.
3. Pay your bills! With all the excitement that is to come. Don’t forget about your responsibilities on the home front. Pay all your bills before you embark on your romantic journey. No bigger buzzkill, than all of a sudden remembering, you forgot to make your monthly car payment.
4. Pack a plug adapter and voltage converter: Depending on where your traveling to, you might need these items. Otherwise you might be stuck with a dead phone and/or laptop.
5. Download Whatsapp or Viber: These apps are used to communicate via wifi. This might come in handy, now that there are tons of places that offer free Wifi. With this method you are free to call, text, and picture message your loved ones back home without breaking the bank with international calls.
Now all that is left to do is pack you bags and you’re all set to embark on your romantic getaway! BON VOYAGE!