It’s almost our favorite time of the year… Wedding season! We can almost hear the church bells ringing! Lets explore some of the most fascinating wedding trends for this year so far!
1. Photo booths- Selfies are all the rage these days, because of this Couples are throwing out signature books for photo booth snaps of their guests. It’s fun and your guests will be sure to love it!
2. Flower Free center pieces- We can’t help but notice that many brides and grooms are moving away from the traditional floral arrangement and opting for something a bit more simplistic.
3. Broaches- Brides are trading in their veils for broaches and we are loving it! Stunning and elegant!
4. Cake alternatives – Many couples are breaking the cake tradition. Choosing a cupcake or macaroon tower instead. Yum!
5. The “Rustic but Chic” theme – The “rustic” theme has always been popular in its own right, but we are seeing a new take on it, a more glamorous rustic scene.